To use your logo as a letterhead in either a Word document or a Google Doc, follow these instructions.
1. Click Insert, then on the Insert menu click Header
2. Choose a style that you'd like to use; we suggest using the blank layout as you are inserting a photo
3. In the Header menu, click Pictures
4. Select your color_logo_transparent_background_small.png file
5. Resize the image according to your specifications
1. Save your color_logo_transparent_background_small.png file to your Google Drive
2. On a Google Doc, click Insert, then click Header
3. While in the Header, click Insert again, then click Image
4. Click on the option to add from your Google Drive
5. Click on your image, and it will be added into the header. Resize accordingly.