We do not provide pre-made logos for email signatures, but you can use this link to help format one for you: https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator
You can also follow the below instructions for popular email service providers:
- Login to your Gmail account that you want to update the signature to and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Select “Settings” when the drop down menu appears.
- Scroll all the way down to the “Signature” section, and you’ll see an icon that looks like a mountain - click it.
- A dialog box will appear, where you’ll be able to select the PNG version of your logo. It will upload, and you’ll be able to customize how it appears in your signature, then you’re all set!
- Login to your Outlook account, then click the gear icon in the top upper right corner.
- Select "Options"
- You will be taken to the Options page, with a sidebar menu
- Under the "Mail" header, navigate down to the "Layout" subsection, there you will find "Email signature"
- Select "Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose" and/or "Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to" to include your signature on your future emails.
- In the dialog box below, select the image of the blue mountains in the left corner to upload the PNG version of your logo. It will upload, and you’ll be able to customize how it appears in your signature.