Adding a symbol to an existing logo
If you would like to add a symbol to your existing logo follow the steps and GIF below.
- Click on your saved logo
- In the top menu select Edit Symbol
- In the Symbol Variations menu, enter a keyword for your desired symbol.
- Browse the variations and select the one you like. Once you've chosen your symbol, your preview image will update with your choice.
Adding a previously used symbol
If you are working on a logo but would like to add a symbol you chose from the logo generator, or the symbol is on another logo in your account follow these instructions below:
- On your Saved logos page click on the logo you would like to add the symbol to
- Click Edit or Add symbol in the top menu
- Click Symbol variations in the top menu, it is found on the far right
- Click Recent symbols to view all of the previous symbols you selected
- Find the symbol you need, and click Choose to update your logo
*Note: If you are trying to make changes to a logo you have already purchased, you will not have the editing options available after the first initial 24 hours of purchasing your Premium logo files. Follow the instructions in this article to learn how to make changes to a purchased logo