Every Logojoy package lets you make changes to your logo within the first 72 hours of purchase. That means you can edit the colors, fonts, spacing, wording, symbol, and layout directly on your purchased logo during that time. Look above your purchased logo in your account to see how much time you have left to make changes.
Follow these instructions to make logo changes during your 72-hour window:
- Log in to your Logojoy account
- Click your purchased logo from your Saved logos page
- Make changes to your logo in the top menu (See resource links below)
- When you’re done, click Download Assets to download your updated logo files
To make post-purchase logo changes after the 72-hour window, contact us via email@example.com or through the blue chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner (note: this is only applicable for Premium or Enterprise packages).
We'll respond as soon as we can during business hours to help you process and re-download your logo changes, as long as it’s for the same company of your original purchase.
- Editing the container - changing the container and color